If you are planning to buy cannabis online, then this article will offer important information that will come in handy. It’s difficult to created boundaries when defining cannabis because it can be classified in so many different ways. This resinous flower may be categorized as indica, sativa or hybrid, depending on the morphology of the plant. Another popular way to categorize cannabis is through a vernacular which is defined by the popular culture, such as Haze, Purple or Kush. These are basically categorized based on the distinct smells, effects, geographic regions and flavors
Kush in particular is a type of cannabis that is derived from the Hindu Kush mountains that span the Afghanistan-Pakistan boundary line. It is one of the few geographical areas where this type of strain grows predominantly.
To find out whether a strain has Kush genetics, look for the following attributes in them:
- Appearance: The strain will have a shade of deep green colas and the leaves have a purple tinge. The pistil hairs appear orange, bronze or rusted. The buds will be chunky, dense and knotted like the ones you can see in thick and squat plants.
- Aroma: The smell is earthy and it may vary from floral, pungent, incense, pine, hash spice, pepper, sweet fruit, citrus, herbs and gas.
- Vapor: The smoke or flavor is also distinct. It is usually smooth and herbaceous, with a slight tinge of citrus, grape, flowers, earthy and diesel.
- Effects: Kush strains are known to have heavy and sedative effects. The OG Kush hybrids in particular are capable of inducing a state of euphoria for the cough-locked user. Another common effect of kush is introspection of self. As this strain is known to have strong cerebral effects, it is often referred to as a meditative variety of cannabis.
Although the above attributes are common for most strains, please bear in mind that they may vary from kush to kush. The attributes may be influenced by the way a strain is grown or its genetic expression.
The kush varieties are popular for cross breeding and this results in several hybrid genetics. Similar to numerous landrace strains, the genetics of Kush offer some percentage of natural resistance to elements that are native. This includes hardy vegetation that thrives in a colder and harsher climate and requires less water consumption. Several growers prefer growing Kush strains as they have a manageable height suitable for indoor cultivation and heavy yields.
Types of Kush Available in Online Dispensaries
If you are planning to shop Kush then here are the different varieties that you can find in the online dispensaries.
- OG Kush is perhaps the most popular of all varieties and t represents that sweet spot on the indica-dominant hybrid strain. OG is capable of producing a powerful yet comfortable sedation effect that uplifts the consumer’s mood and makes him feel good.
- Bubba Kush is another popular strain available when you want to shop Kush online in Canada. This is a slightly stoney and sedative strain that makes the user feel heavy. It helps in improving appetite and makes you feel more relaxed.
- Purple kush is called so because it sports a purple foliage and has a grapey flavor with sleep inducing effects.
- Skywalker OG is yet another classic kush that has a more deepened sedating effect on the user. It has a fruity and diesel-driven flavor, and when consumed it helps in making you feel happier and lighter.
Finally, there’s the Master Kush that inherits its characteristics from Hindu kush. It can make you feel happy, sleepy, and relaxed.